These Christmas Elf puppets are so cute and even more fun to make. A perfect DIY Christmas craft activity to keep you and your own little elves entertained during the Holiday season. Kids will love creating and playing with these official North Pole Times characters that can't be found anywhere else on the internet.
1. Choose then print the elf template(s) you want to create on a heavy paper-weight stock (the heavier the weight, the better) or card stock. All stock will work but a heavier weight will be sturdier.
2. If you chose the black & white version, color it in now. You can try to match the colors of the elves or use any colors you like! Be creative and have fun. You can also choose to have the template(s) laminated to treasure as a keepsake for generations. If you decide to do that, now is the time. Be sure to use a laminator that fully seals the paper or card stock.
3. Cut out the template. Take your time, there's no rush. (Fair warning, some of these templates have some tricky curves that need to be navigated, so be ready, grownups, to lend a helping hand with the scissors.)
4. Punch holes in each marked area. The arms and legs will have one hole each, the body will have four.
5. Connect the puppet parts by inserting the metal brads into the holes and folding the brad tabs on the back.
6. You’re done! It’s time to play with your new Christmas Elf paper puppet! Put 'em in different poses, take pictures and send them to your friends. We'll have more puppets coming soon so check back to complete the whole set! Be sure to share!
Share the love this Christmas with this easy-to-make Christmas Heart Ornament Craft that requires only a few items you’re likely to already have on hand. Use them as a tree ornament or as a loving extra touch to your gift wrapping.
These DIY Christmas Pop Up Cards are fun and simple to make. Choose from a variety of elves and characters direct from the North Pole to make a unique gift that is loads of fun to share with friends and family.
This fun little Clothespin Snowman craft is super easy to make and just as versatile. Glue them to presents to make a cute gift tag holder. Clip them to your tree for a fun kid-made ornament. Or hide them around the house and have your very own Christmas Snowman Hunt just like you would for an Easter egg hunt.
A wonderful DIY Christmas craft for toddlers and preschoolers. This easy-to-make Hand Print Christmas Wreath is super cute and makes a beautiful decoration, keepsake, or gift to keep the house festive all season.
The Holly Elf Binoculars Craft is a perfect way for kids to keep busy during the holidays. Not only will they enjoy making these “Holly Elf Approved” binoculars, they can also assist her in spotting Santa, or other elves, when duty calls!
Recreate the magic of Santa’s secret village with this North Pole Times Christmas Village Craft. Complete with the Toy Factory, Post Office and the North Pole Times Newsroom, among others, this project is sure to keep everyone busy.
More fun than just looking at a calendar each day, this Paper Chain Christmas Countdown craft is so easy to make and takes no time at all. And, as an added bonus, you’re more than likely have everything you need at home already.
This Popsicle Stick Gingerbread House Craftis the perfect Christmas craft to stimulate that imagination and get those hands moving. Kids will also develop their creative skills while keeping occupied during this busy season. In addition, this craft will help to develop fine motor skills, which will assist your kids with their writing.
Looking for a fun craft idea to keep the kiddos busy this holiday season while on holiday recess? This cute little sock snowman might be exactly what you need! Other than being an adorable decoration, it’s also a cool way make use of old socks.
Pass on secret codes that only you and your fellow spy detectives can decipher. This Super Secret Decoder Wheel is SO secret that... We’d tell you more but, it’s a secret! :) A great way to build analytical skills.
If you would like to display one of our North Pole Times crafts on your blog or website, you may include 1 picture with
a visible link back to the original post. Do not share the full instructions.