Share the love this Christmas with this easy-to-make Christmas Heart Ornament Craft that requires only a few items you’re likely to already have on hand. Use them as a tree ornament or as a loving extra touch to your gift wrapping.
All crafting activities should be supervised by a grown up.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Red felt cloth
Directions to make Christmas Heart Ornament Craft:
1. Begin by drawing a heart shape on a piece of cardstock. Then cut out the heart shape. This will serve as your pattern for your Christmas heart ornament.
2. Trace your heart pattern onto the red felt cloth. Repeat step to create two heart shapes.
3. Cut out both heart shapes from the felt cloth.
4. Hot glue the string on the middle part of one heart pattern.
5. Then apply glue on the edges of the heart pattern and place the other heart pattern on top. Make sure to leave an area where you haven’t applied glue yet to serve as your pocket.
6. Get your cotton stuffing and fill in the heart pattern through the pocket.
7. When you’re happy with the size of your heart, hot glue the pocket to close it.
8. Now it’s time to get your pompoms and decorate your Christmas heart ornament.
Once rcomplete, hang it on a the tree, around the house or add it to a gift wrapping!
These DIY Christmas Pop Up Cards are fun and simple to make. Choose from a variety of elves and characters direct from the North Pole to make a unique gift that is loads of fun to share with friends and family.
This fun little Clothespin Snowman craft is super easy to make and just as versatile. Glue them to presents to make a cute gift tag holder. Clip them to your tree for a fun kid-made ornament. Or hide them around the house and have your very own Christmas Snowman Hunt just like you would for an Easter egg hunt.
A wonderful DIY Christmas craft for toddlers and preschoolers. This easy-to-make Hand Print Christmas Wreath is super cute and makes a beautiful decoration, keepsake, or gift to keep the house festive all season.
The Holly Elf Binoculars Craft is a perfect way for kids to keep busy during the holidays. Not only will they enjoy making these “Holly Elf Approved” binoculars, they can also assist her in spotting Santa, or other elves, when duty calls!
Recreate the magic of Santa’s secret village with this North Pole Times Christmas Village Craft. Complete with the Toy Factory, Post Office and the North Pole Times Newsroom, among others, this project is sure to keep everyone busy.
More fun than just looking at a calendar each day, this Paper Chain Christmas Countdown craft is so easy to make and takes no time at all. And, as an added bonus, you’re more than likely have everything you need at home already.
This Popsicle Stick Gingerbread House Craftis the perfect Christmas craft to stimulate that imagination and get those hands moving. Kids will also develop their creative skills while keeping occupied during this busy season. In addition, this craft will help to develop fine motor skills, which will assist your kids with their writing.
Looking for a fun craft idea to keep the kiddos busy this holiday season while on holiday recess? This cute little sock snowman might be exactly what you need! Other than being an adorable decoration, it’s also a cool way make use of old socks.
Pass on secret codes that only you and your fellow spy detectives can decipher. This Super Secret Decoder Wheel is SO secret that... We’d tell you more but, it’s a secret! :) A great way to build analytical skills.
If you would like to display one of our North Pole Times crafts on your blog or website, you may include 1 picture with
a visible link back to the original post. Do not share the full instructions.