2. Cut 2 pieces of 12" x 2" inches construction paper.
3. Do an accordion fold using a ruler to make clean creases. To make an accordion fold, start by creating the reference fold about half an inch. Then do the subsequent folds by making alternate folds in your paper and making sure the multiple panels are even.
4. Glue the 2 papers together.
5. Glue both ends of the paper.
6. Press the paper inward to create a paper fan.
7. Ask a grownup to help you apply some hot glue on the paper and place the cut-out ornament template on top of both sides.
Be sure the top of both cutout's are lined up properly.
8. Punch a hole on the upper part of the paper ornament.
9. Insert a string into the hole and tie a knot.
10. Make more Christmas Paper Ornaments and hang them in your Christmas tree or walls!
Show your teachers, friends and guests what an AWESOME job you did!
These DIY Christmas Pop Up Cards are fun and simple to make. Choose from a variety of elves and characters direct from the North Pole to make a unique gift that is loads of fun to share with friends and family.
This fun little Clothespin Snowman craft is super easy to make and just as versatile. Glue them to presents to make a cute gift tag holder. Clip them to your tree for a fun kid-made ornament. Or hide them around the house and have your very own Christmas Snowman Hunt just like you would for an Easter egg hunt.
A wonderful DIY Christmas craft for toddlers and preschoolers. This easy-to-make Hand Print Christmas Wreath is super cute and makes a beautiful decoration, keepsake, or gift to keep the house festive all season.