Recreate the magic of Santa’s secret village with this North Pole Times Christmas Village Craft. Complete with the Toy Factory, Post Office and the North Pole Times Newsroom, among others, this project is sure to keep everyone busy.
1. Print the NPTimes Christmas Village Template and cut it out.
2. Fold the flaps of the template by using a ruler to create perfect creases.
2. For the Reindeer Barn, glue the flaps together to assemble the template.
4. For the Craft Room, repeat steps 1-2. Then assemble the house, canopy, and chimney individually.
5. Glue the canopy at the white space seen on top of the craft house door, then the chimney at the back part of the craft house.
6. For the Post Office, repeat steps 1-2. Then assemble the house, extension, and roof individually.
7. Glue them all together to build the Post Office.
8. For the North Pole Times Newsroom, repeat steps 1-2. Then assemble the house, its extension, satellite, and tower individually.
9. Glue the house and extension together. Then glue the satellite at the top part of the roof. Glue the tower on top of its base.
10. For the Toy Factory, repeat steps 1-2. Then assemble the house, roof, and chimneys individually.
11. Glue them all together to build the toy factory. Place the chimneys on top of the roof where white spaces are seen.
12. For Mrs. Claus’ Kitchen, repeat steps 1-2. Then assemble the house, canopy, and chimney individually.
13. Glue the canopy on top of the kitchen’s door where white space is visible. Then the chimney on top of the roof.
14. For the trees, repeat step 1 then glue both ends of each tree template together to form a cone-shaped tree.
15. When you’re done building all the North Pole Times buildings, it’s time to put your Christmas village together!
These Christmas Elf puppets are so cute and even more fun to make. A perfect Christmas craft activity to keep you and your own little elves entertained during the Holidays.
Christmas Heart Ornament Craft
Share the love this Christmas with this easy-to-make Christmas Heart Ornament Craft that requires only a few items you’re likely to already have on hand. Use them as a tree ornament or as a loving extra touch to your gift wrapping.
These adorable North Pole Times Elves are the perfect DIY ornament for kids to make and hang on the Christmas tree!
These DIY Christmas Pop Up Cards are fun and simple to make. Choose from a variety of elves and characters direct from the North Pole to make a unique gift that is loads of fun to share with friends and family.
This fun little Clothespin Snowman craft is super easy to make and just as versatile. Glue them to presents to make a cute gift tag holder. Clip them to your tree for a fun kid-made ornament. Or hide them around the house and have your very own Christmas Snowman Hunt just like you would for an Easter egg hunt.
This colorful paper Elf Hat is super easy to make with our printable elf hat pattern. A fun way to keep kids occupied during the season.
A wonderful DIY Christmas craft for toddlers and preschoolers. This easy-to-make Hand Print Christmas Wreath is super cute and makes a beautiful decoration, keepsake, or gift to keep the house festive all season.
The Holly Elf Binoculars Craft is a perfect way for kids to keep busy during the holidays. Not only will they enjoy making these “Holly Elf Approved” binoculars, they can also assist her in spotting Santa, or other elves, when duty calls!
Paper Chain Christmas Countdown
More fun than just looking at a calendar each day, this Paper Chain Christmas Countdown craft is so easy to make and takes no time at all. And, as an added bonus, you’re more than likely have everything you need at home already.
This fun DIY paper cone Christmas Tree craft is super easy to make and a perfect holiday decoration to show off.
This adorable Paper Tube Santa Claus Craft for kids is great for preschool and older kids! The best part is that toilet paper rolls can be recycled into a wonderful Christmas craft.
Popsicle Stick Gingerbread House Craft
This Popsicle Stick Gingerbread House Craft is the perfect Christmas craft to stimulate that imagination and get those hands moving. Kids will also develop their creative skills while keeping occupied during this busy season. In addition, this craft will help to develop fine motor skills, which will assist your kids with their writing.
This Reindeer Headband craft is just too cute and would be perfect headwear for watching Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
Rudolph Reindeer Photo Ornament
A Rudolph Reindeer Photo Ornament that is sure to make your kids stand out this Christmas.
This adorable Santa Paper Plate Mask craft is a great craft for your child using things you most likely have around your home.
It's the most wonderful time of the year but it wouldn't be complete without Santa in his sleigh.
Looking for a fun craft idea to keep the kiddos busy this holiday season while on holiday recess? This cute little sock snowman might be exactly what you need! Other than being an adorable decoration, it’s also a cool way make use of old socks.
Kids 5 and under love to get creative with different painting techniques. Painting with sponges is a simple and fun way to explore basic shapes to paint and cut out.
Pass on secret codes that only you and your fellow spy detectives can decipher. This Super Secret Decoder Wheel is SO secret that... We’d tell you more but, it’s a secret! :) A great way to build analytical skills.